Holy heck, the weather was pretty nice today. I feel like it may actually be spring outside. Hallelujah!! I am so done with winter it's not even funny. So we played outside today, a lot. I feel rejuvenated, alive again. This was my first real snowy winter and I survived. Now bring on the warm sun!

Too bad this pic was a little blurry, but you can see the excitement in her face.

Meh. So Simone wasn't too trilled at this moment, but the excitement soon came.

See the cute giddiness?

As far as the grass goes, this is what Scarlet thinks of it.

First time playing with chalk. Good times. We'll be going through that chalk pretty quick.





A fun day. I can't WAIT for summer. We will be spending all our time outside, believe you me. Last summer the girls were still small and I was still large, so we didn't go out too much. This summer is a whole other story. Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment