Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Helpers

The girls love to "help" out with random things around the house. It's way too cute. They are getting pretty good at clean up time and in general putting things back where they go. Today I was finishing up laundry so they helped me get the clothes out of the dryer and I finally thought to take some pics of it. Porter was at preschool this morning but if he was home he would have been helping out too. Kids are funny. But the things that need to not get wrinkled I quickly get out of the dryer myself, and you'll see why:






She was so proud of herself for getting these socks.


Every day they also love helping me empty the dishwasher. Every time I open up the dishwasher they get so excited and run over to help. Unfortunately when I'm trying to put dirty dishes IN the dishwasher they still try to help take them out. So I have to make sure they are distracted and then I quickly load what I can before they come running over. But I think they might be getting the difference of putting the dirty dishes in and taking the clean ones out - well one can hope. They are so proud of themselves for helping.




Porter was home by now so of course he wanted to help too. Hey, if these kids are going to live under this roof then they need to do their share of work, ha ha.

No comments: