Thursday, April 21, 2011

Randomness

Jeff's in Utah right now getting things all figured out for when we move in June (more on that later), so it's just me with the kidlets right now. I really don't know how single parents do it because when Jeff's gone and it's just me and the kids with no break for me I can get to that I-want-to-pull-my-hair-out point. Not there quite yet, but he did just leave yesterday. It's not just the whole doing everything on my own thing that sucks, I sure do miss the guy too. What can I say, he's sexy and fun, and of course that's why I married him :) Anyway, when he's not around my nights can get kind of boring, thus I am doing a random post of recent pics. What's funny is that I have all of these other life goings on type things that I want to write about, but I'm just too lazy to do it. So I'm doing a quicky post instead.

I love when the girls actually keep the cute things in their hair, and it doesn't last long so we have to take pics real quick if it's extra cute. This day I felt they were extra cute. Jeff took this pic with his cell phone and he keeps saying that his phone takes good pics, but I honestly just can't see it, sorry bebes. He has the EVO by the way.


Simone cracks me up how she can fall asleep in the car and still stay asleep during the commotion of unloading the car and all of us being noisy in the house. I will just snuggle with her for awhile and enjoy holding a sleeping baby (it rarely happens) but I ended up having to do something on this day so I put her down and she stayed asleep...until she fell off the couch. Oops. Hey, she landed on the comfy thick blanket on the carpeted ground so she was fine.


We're cheap so this is Porter's helmet :)


Snacktime after storytime at the library. Jace is our neighbor. His parents don't know it but I'm planning on him marrying one of the girls. Come on, he has two to choose from so at least one of them is bound to work out, right?


Making the best of the stupid winter that won't end. Crayons are endless hours of fun for kids.


She thought she was all that and a bag of chips with this purse on her head. I would have to agree.

No comments: