Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recent pics

Here's a lazy post for ya - I'm just putting a few recent pics and only some of them will have captions. No rhyme or reason to them, just randomness. I haven't been very motivated in the blogging department lately.

Ahhh, outside, how much we have missed you.



Bubble fun.


Helping in the kitchen.


Hindering in the kitchen. This day Scarlet just wanted to be held so that's what I did the whole time I was making dinner.



My birthday was last week. I turned 31. I'm just so thrilled, can't you tell. Birthdays just lose their excitement the older you get. Jeff and I went out to dinner a few weeks ago to celebrate because his whole office was starting this diet/cleanse thing to test out a new product they were going to sell so he's very limited on what he can eat right now. That's also why on my birthday we just got this cute little cake instead of a big one. It was pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting. Delicious.


They love their little doggies. They sing and talk when you push their paws and they are programmed to say the girls' names. Way cute. Jeff's mom had bought it for them for their birthday. I love seeing them cuddle with their lovies.



Ports just wanted a random pic taken of him, so here it is.

1 comment:

Toshia said...

Happy Belated Birthday Amy!
Jonathan has one of those dog, too. I love that you can plug it in to the computer and change up the songs it plays...kids toys that make noise of any kind can get a little old;)