Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bangs??

I was due for a haircut, so I decided to try something different...a basic bob and bangs. Not too sure about it. What do you think? Here's a couple quick variations of the hairstyle to look at - my creativity has momentarily escaped me so I will have to play around and see what else I can do with this hair. In the past I've always regretted getting bangs...that just might happen again.

Regular


Hair behind the ears.


Hair halfway pulled back.

9 comments:

Daya said...

I like it behind your ears. I think the bangs aren't too bad. You are lucky because they fall nicely. I always want bangs and then when I do get them the cowlick I have in my hairline wreaks havoc on them. I think it looks really cute!!

Nicole W. said...

I actually really like it behind your ears too.
BUT...did you darken your hair? it looks like you died it light brown to me...is it just the lighting?
anyway...you're as cute a s buttercup no matter what you do!;)

The Fullmers Four said...

Cute! bangs can be fun. I occationally try them, but never pull them off. You look good though.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

Errr! I hate when Im still signed in to my work email! Okay, here it goes again, Very cute :)I like them behind the ears too. And your hair does look darker eh! Did you dye it? I cut my own bangs the other day but was too chicken to cut them any shorter than my cheek!

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

SO cute! I also like the one behind the ears. Bangs take some getting used to but they are cute!

Clinton and Danielle said...

I actually like the bangs on you. I think they are very flattering!! However, if they are annoying, grow 'em out.

Have you tried a side sweep with hairspray??

Katie said...

i LOVE the bangs. i think you look totally stylish and very hollywood!

Linds said...

I love it! I think it's adorbale both ways. You are so cute!!