This evening I had to go over some music for choir so Jeff took Porter out to run some errands. When they came home Porter walked in with this hat and these flowers. I LOVE when they do that! The hat was on backwards when Porter walked in so I didn't see what it said at first. Scroll down to the last pic to read it. And Jeff said that Porter picked out the "blue" flowers himself (I'm still working on colors with him).


One happy mama!
5 comments:
That's so sweet! What a little cutie and flowers too!
What a thoughtful little boy (and husband too)! That hat makes his eyes look green, the handsome little man. You look amazing too!
Holy Stinking Cow, that is too cute!
Way too cute! I love the hat.
so cute Amy, you have some really nice boys in your life!!
I am still working on colors with Sophia too, she calls every color lellow haha
Post a Comment