This is how I ended the day - with my bangs clipped to the side and my hair pulled back. Actually, I put my hair like this shortly after I posted my first post. I've decided that this hairstyle, although way cute on others, just doesn't work for me. And Jeff totally agrees. I might just be wearing my hair like this until it grows out. Oh, and I didn't dye my hair - it's just the lighting.
2 comments:
Sad! Maybe it'll just take some getting used too..? I hate it when I get a haircut I don't like! It grows back but the wait, especially with bangs, can seem unbearable. I, too, am currently trying to grow out bangs except my hair dresser cut them on a whim!! Oh so frustrating!
-Alyssa
Really? Cause I think it's WAY stinking cute!! I say give it another week before pulling it back all the time. It loos SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment