I have never been there. I only just heard of them when Rosie wrote her doughnut post. Then right after that we saw them on the travel channel Man-vs-Food. I guess we need to try it sometime.
No way! On the Amazing Race a couple of seasons ago, the teams totally had to go to Voodoo Doughnuts. I guess if I'm ever in Portland, I will have to make a stop there.
7 comments:
Mmmm, I love Voodoo Doughnuts!
I have never been there. I only just heard of them when Rosie wrote her doughnut post. Then right after that we saw them on the travel channel Man-vs-Food. I guess we need to try it sometime.
3 words:
BEST DOUGHNUTS EVER
~Jessie
No way! On the Amazing Race a couple of seasons ago, the teams totally had to go to Voodoo Doughnuts. I guess if I'm ever in Portland, I will have to make a stop there.
Oooh, yum. Can you send me some?
Ummmmmmm and why wasn't I called?
My birthday is this Wednesday and we are going to Voodoo Donuts. I am so excited!!!
Post a Comment