Today I am 37 weeks - yay!! Less than 4 days until the babies come! With my increasingly growing belly moving around is rather difficult. But on the flip side it's fun to sit there and watch/feel the babies move. The other day I was sitting there and my belly was pointy at this one spot. So of course I put my hand there. From the positioning of the babies it was about where the hands of Baby B are. As my hand was there I could feel her little hand moving around at that spot and it was kind of like I was holding her hand. It was pretty dang awesome! Anyway, we took some pics of the belly today that included Porter and Jeff. I LOVE them!
Seven Minutes
2 days ago





5 comments:
Yowser! I take back everything I said earlier today ;) The only constant view I see of my own pregnant belly is from above. Seeing the picture from above makes me realize your belly is carrying twins. 4 DAYS!!! I can't believe. Porter looks ADORABLE in the b&w pic. And I completely agree about the husband thing. I'm excited to meet them! Let me know if Porter needs someone to play with :)
-Alyssa
Hey! Can't sleep so I might as well read your blog :) These pictures are adorable!
In response to your question, we are moving to Colorado...
awwww~ love the pictures and love the hand holding and love that you will get to hold their little hands for real so soon :) good luck this week darlin - you are going to do great!
Amy you look so beautiful in these pictures. I love all these pictures, what a cutie Porter is! AJ loved my pregnant belly too. THe 19th is coming so fast I can't wait to meet little Scarlet and Samon, Hurry girlies we're waiting!!!
P.S. Do you want visitors in the hospital or not till you back home?
You DO look so beautiful Amy. You seriously look so amazing. I am so excited to see your cute little girls!
Post a Comment