Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Twins!!!


Click the picture to get taken to the rest of the pictures!!! They were born at 8ish this morning. Amy did great and so did the girls. They are very different from eachother. Simone has darker hair and more of it. Scarlet has lighter eyes and hair and less hair. Both are good girls and are doing well. These were just some of the first pictures so I will keep posting soon.

18 comments:

Gordita said...

Congratulations! The one on the right looks a lot like Porter, no?

By the way, I LOVE the names. So excited for you!

Chris said...

Good work Amy. Were they hypnobabies? I'm glad you stuck with the names by the way.

Toshia said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys:) Such cute girls to fight over Jonathan when they get older!

Allison said...

Yay! Congratulations! They're beautiful - can't wait to see them in person!

Jessie said...

Good work Amy!!! Cant get better than not geing pregnant anymore and a set of girls! So awesome :) Cant wait to see more pics, I think they look different too eh, a little of Porter too!

Amy said...

Congrats!!!!! They are perfect! I'm so happy for you guys!

Alyssa Phair said...

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!! I'm so glad it went well! They're perfect! Good job Amy! They are two of the healthiest looking twins I have ever seen. I can't wait to see them. Rest up!
-Alyssa

Daya said...

WooHoo!!!! I am glad things went well! They are really cute! Can't wait to see them in person!

Hayley Hatch said...

Yay! They made it! Congrats!

MotherBeck said...

Congrats you guys! They are really beautiful!!!

lynz said...

oh my heavens - they are soooo cute! i love the names, and you are looking amazing amy! congrats guys :)

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Congrats!!! I was thinking about you guys today and wondering how everything went. Glad all went well. Now go and enjoy your bundles of joy and let the fun begin!!!

Jessica said...

congrats! they are big for twins, which is great. Nice work keeping them in there for so long!

Jason Young said...

Beautiful babies! Congrats you guys!

Lacey said...

Beautiful! Jeff and Portor you are now offically OUT NUMBERED by three pretty girls! Good work Amy, you are glowing and your girls are so precious I just want to scoop them up! Congratulations Jensen family!!

Linds said...

THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! Congrats!! I Am so happy for you guys!! Now, good luck with this part.

Jenni said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and they look beautiful!

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

Yeah! They are finally here! Congrats, you guys are awesome.