Sunday, November 1, 2009

35 weeks!

Now that I have made it to 35 weeks I can officially have the babies at Mt. Hood Legacy. Anytime before that and I would have had to go to Legacy Emmanuel and have a totally different doctor because they are more equipped to handle preemies. So things are looking pretty good. To commemorate making it another 5 weeks we did a fun little photo shoot. Yes, I am limited in what actually fits me and looks good so I'm wearing the same dress I wore at my week 30 photos...and the wardrobe just keeps getting smaller as I keep getting bigger. Anyway, I am growing more and more uncomfortable, and let's just say maybe slightly moody, but I had to have fun with these pics anyway. So here ya go:

Classic shot.


This is probably the evilness that Jeff has been seeing lately.


But no matter how uncomfortable I am I'm way excited to meet my little girlies.


So maybe a pregnant woman can still be cute...maybe.


HUGS!


This looks better on a naked pregnant belly, but I'm taking a wild guess that not everyone wants to see my multitude of stretch marks.



9 comments:

lynz said...

heck ya a pregnant gal can still look cute! those are sweet pics of you and your girlies and congrats on making it to 35 weeks :) moody and uncomfortable is totally understandable by the way. i think you're doing great!

Alyssa Phair said...

I would say I feel bad for Jeff but I'd be lying :) No matter how cranky you are, you have a VERY good reason for it! Cute pictures! I can't believe how much the belly has grown just in the last couple of weeks. I think you just might make it to 38 weeks!!
-Alyssa

Gordita said...

You are adorable!

Dani said...

Congrats on making it this far! That must be a huge sigh of relief. You are looking great too!

Linds said...

You are adorable!

Allison said...

You are quite possibly the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen. You look great, and I don't even have to add "for being pregnant with twins"! You just look great!

Hayley Hatch said...

You look great! How exciting that you have just a few weeks left!

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

Are you sure you are having twins? You still look awesome!

ProudPapa said...

Yes, I have to agree with the other commentators. You're in really good shape for the shape you're in!