When we carved the pumpkin Ports didn't want to touch any of the pumpkin's insides, but he had fun watching Dada do it. Porter got to choose what the face was and he wanted it to be Elmo, so this is the closest we could get. I think it still turned out pretty good. Last year we carved the pumpkin too early and it withered and died before Halloween, so this year we did it the day before Halloween, and voila, the pumpkin is still alive for Halloween.
He wanted to be a robot and the best one we could find was at Dollar Tree, so here is his awesome hi-tech costume. I have no creativity in me right now so I wasn't about to make anything. But Porter still had fun and that's all that matters. Next year maybe even Jeff and I will dress up...but we'll see.We went to the ward's Primary Halloween party where there was trick-or-treating, then went to a birthday party (Jonathan, Toshia's son, turned 1 yesterday) and after the party we hit up a few houses over there for trick-or-treating. Porter (ok, let's be honest, Jeff and I) scored lots of candy. There are many days of sugar highs ahead of us.

4 comments:
Love the pumpkin and the robot costume! It was so fun to see you guys last night-hope you made it home safe:) Happy Halloween!
I love the Elmo pumpkin. Very creative!
Porter is so sticking cute as a robot!
That's an amazing pumpkin! You're sure it's genuine? It's not plastic -- something you bought at ToysRUs?
Post a Comment