So not too much has been going on over here, and that's why I haven't posted anything recently. I've just been getting ready for the babies and spending as much time as possible with Porter going fun places and doing fun things because I won't be able to do that for awhile just the two of us after the babies are born. Jeff went out of town for a few days to meet with a doc in Idaho that he may do an associateship with - more on that in the future when we figure things out. But my most recent development regarding this pregnancy, other than being uncomfortable from the big belly and waking up in the morning with my body in total pain, is the lack of room in my stomach which causes food to keep wanting to creep back up. Fun. If I lay down anytime after eating/drinking anything at all then the food seems to want to come back up to say hello - actually, even if I'm not even laying down somtimes. I know you really wanted to know that. But I keep needing to lay down to rest, so it's kinda sucky. Oh, I should probably explain that it's not that the food actually comes out or anything, it just really wants to. Now you think that that would make me feel full faster, but it totally doesn't. I've got to admit that I do still feel pretty dang good though, all things considered - gotta keep looking at the positive. Anyway, that's all that's been going on around here.
The Joy of Falling Behind
6 hours ago


5 comments:
Have you tried tums? I like the mint ones.
It's not heart burn, although I have gotten that a ton this pregnancy, but I've thankfully been mostly able to control it now. It's different...guess I'm not explaining it very well am I :)
I know what you mean. I got that with Amelia and Peryn. It's kinda like heartburn except it's food coming up instead of stomach. Like mini-vomits. Pretty gross. Amelia actually does that sometimes now. Anyway, it will get better soon! You don't have too much longer. If that's all you have to complain about, it sounds like you're doing great for carrying twins!!
-Alyssa
oh my goodness! porter was so stinkin cute as a baby and looks so different to me now :) totally worth it with cute babies like that!
That is a gorgeous picture of baby Porter. I can't wait to see what the girls are going to look like.
Post a Comment