Monday, October 26, 2009

Why is it...

Why is it that whenever I sit on the toilet to do my business (come on, you know we all do it - no point in trying to act like a "lady") that is the exact moment that Porter decides he needs to go to the bathroom, and he needs to go now, so he proceeds to do the pee pee dance right in front of me. When we had two bathrooms that was no problem, but now we only have one, thus it can be a problem. So I feel all rushed while I am going (which can totally ruin the experience) and am praying that Porter can keep holding it until I'm done. I've got to say that it has been nice to only have one bathroom to worry about cleaning, but I can't wait to have another toilet available for instances such as this.

Why is it that whenever I'm in a hurry that's when I end up getting stuck behind a cop. On the way to the freeway and the whole way on the freeway I was following that same dang cop. It's like he knew where I was going and just wanted to mess with me. And I'm not about to pass the cop. I've been pulled over too many times (okay, so maybe like 12 times...but I didn't get a ticket each time, thank you very much). So maybe I had (have) a bit of a lead foot. I'm a girl who knows where she's going and doesn't want to waste time getting there. But I would like to make a point of saying that (knock on wood) I haven't been pulled over/given a ticket in 6 1/2 years! Sad as it may be, I am very proud of that fact.

1 comment: