Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby update

We had another ultrasound and doc appointment. The fluid in Baby A's sac is looking totally good. It was low before and that was the main reason that I was told to take it easy, so apparently it is working. Since it's only been 2 weeks since the last measurements were taken they didn't do them again so we don't have any weight/growth estimates right now, but next week they will do them. Baby A is still breech and Baby B is kinda sideways, so we are definitely still doing a c-section. But so far both babies are looking great! And I'm feeling pretty good too, considering - my belly is measuring larger than a full term woman's belly who is pregnant with one baby, and I am only just over 34 weeks along. The doc is still surprised by how well I am doing. She sees no reason right now why I can't make it until the scheduled c-section on Nov. 19th. So things are looking pretty dang good over here and we are truly grateful for that. I have also come to terms with the idea of having a c-section so I'm feeling pretty good about that too. My parents have booked their flight to come and help out, I'm getting as organized and ready as possible while still taking it easy, so we are just praying that things keep going so well and running smoothly. Holy cow, we are going to have two little babies in just over 3 weeks! Can't wait!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

That is so crazy!!! 3 week!! WOW is it just me or your pregnancy went by really really fast! Good luck, I bet Porter is very excited to meet his sisters :)

Alyssa Phair said...

I can't believe it! I'm still in shock that you're having twins... I know I know. I'm so glad you're feeling so great! 3 weeks!! That's no time at all! Porter can come play whenever you want :) I'm home every day anyway! Yippee!! I'm so excited for you. Are you going to have dinners made for you? I'd like to volunteer. Any requests??
-Alyssa

Unknown said...

Yeah that is so exciting and so soon! I have something for you that I need to bring by so I will call next week and see if there is a good time!

lynz said...

for some reason, it seems so crazy to me that you will be a mother of 3 in 3 short weeks! i mean i knew the big day was in 3 weeks, but to hear (and by hear i mean read of course) you talk about your 2 little girls is so fun and so realistic now! yay for 3 weeks and 2 cute little jensen gals joining the clan :)

Lisa said...

I am glad you are ok with a c-section. Hopefully my long rambling email helped a little bit:) Can't wait to see pictures in a couple of weeks!!