Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The twins are home now!!!


As is my way I won't say much in words...I like to tell the story with pictures. However, I will let everyone know that the girls are doing well. They are acting like preemies which means sleeping and eating and really nothing else. They hardly even open their eyes. We have been so focused on making sure they keep their weight that it hasn't mattered that much to us. Even still, they are super cute and very good-natured...so far. They are home now. For the past two days they have held their weight at 4lb11oz (Scarlet) and 4lb12oz (Simone). A little different than their starting weights but at least they are holding their weight. Amy has been exhausted but she got a 3 hour nap today...much needed. If I stop to rest I start getting sleepy but I really haven't stopped yet...evidence of that is our DVR's fullness of shows that need to be watched. Grandma and Grandpa have helped immensely and we appreciate them a ton. Read the captions on the pictures because they tell a little more about what is going on. Enjoy the pictures. Again, click this picture to take you to the rest of them. There's a lot this time.

7 comments:

Allison said...

They are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations again, you guys!

Jessie said...

It's great to be home! They are seriously beautiful you guys :)

Michelle said...

Amy, you did such a great job. These girls are so worth it, and I can't wait to meet them. When are you coming to Utah for a visit?

Lisa said...

They are so adorable!! Congratulations:)

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Love seeing all the pictures. Thanks for sharing your sweet girls.

The Hill Family said...

You all look so happy; we are so excited for your family. Your girls are adorable and Porter will be a great big brother! Thanks for sharing all the pics; keep em coming!

Linds said...

Glad everyone is happy, healthy, and home.