
My dad had asked to see a picture of Scarlet's fangs. If you click on this pic and enlarge it you can kind of see them.

She does this tongue thing. Too cute.

I love her cry face! Is it bad that sometimes I'll make her cry just so I can see her cute cry face? :)

This morning Scarlet woke up early and started crying. I gave her a few minutes to see if she would go back to sleep. It wasn't happening so I knew something was wrong. I slipped in there, so as to not wake Simone up, and when I picked her up something felt wrong. Then I saw why she was crying. This is the first time I put these pj's on her and they are 12 months, but they looked like they fit. Well, apparently not. Her poor little leg was stuck with her foot right under her bum. She looks thoroughly amused in this picture. We fixed that and now the two of us are just hanging out before the other kids get up. It's kind of nice to be able to spend time with just one baby at a time. That rarely gets to happen so I enjoy it when it does. :)
1 comment:
oh my goodness! too funny about the jammies and the cuteness of YOU and your kids should really be the title!
Post a Comment