Friday, September 24, 2010

Joys of Costco

There are many things I like about Costco. The obvious things are good deals on bulk items, add in their coupons and you've got even better deals, they have a lot of different things so it can be one stop shopping, they keep getting more organic things, and they have an awesome return policy. But my most favorite thing about them is this:
You can put two babies in the cart!! How perfect is this for me?! When I go to regular stores I put one baby in the cart and then wear the other one, but sitting by each other in the cart is fun for the girls. Plus I can easily bend over and move around :)



See, another day there having fun in the cart (we go there a lot).



Just chillin with the giggles.



Brace yourself, it's a wild ride!



Just plop Porter in the back and I can easily cruise through Costco with three kids.



And you would not believe how much attention the girls get sitting in these carts. Everyone, and I mean everyone, notices that they are twins and smiles or says something and ogles at them. It's pretty funny.



With all the fun having at Costco the girls end up falling asleep on the way home.



Don't you just want to pinch those chubby cheeks?!

No comments: