Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sweet girls

Just a bunch of pics of the little ladies:



Who doesn't love black beans?


I just need to explain that she had had a runny nose here so her face was all dry from us constantly having to wipe her nose. Plus she has always had pretty dry skin anyway.


Check out those chompers. Scarlet has 6 teeth and Simone still doesn't have any.



They are able to stand up if they have something low like this to support themselves. But if they are anything like Porter (it seems they are following in his footsteps) it will still be awhile until they walk. I'm not complaining.





If I have the girls in simple outfits like these without something in their hair people always call them boys. I know, they ARE wearing hearts and flowers but people are still lame. So I always like to girl it up. If I don't and people call them boys then Porter is pretty insistent on explaining to them that they are girls.

No comments: