
We have switched Porter over to just a booster and are looooving it! He couldn't strap himself in or get himself out of his other car seat, plus the girls will be upgrading carseats soon so we'll need to use his, and still have to buy another one. For goodness sakes, kids cost so much money! Anyway, he can take the seat belt off for this new one and almost put it on by himself, so it makes going places a lot easier.

Jeff and I went out on a date last Saturday! It was absolutely exhilarating to get out of the house and have it just be me and Jeff. We were able to do whatever the heck we wanted. We went to a nice dinner (where we got to talk big people talk uninterrupted!) and then walked around by Lake Coeur d'Alene. Can you tell it was windy? We even had free hands to actually hold each others hand. We were only able to be gone for like three hours because we had to get the kids ready for bed and I'm still nursing the girls. But next month Jeff's work is having this dinner and cruise evening to celebrate their awesomeness so I'm going to need to get the girls to take a bottle or something because I don't want to miss the fun.

Awwww, their playing happily together and sharing :) Can you tell how excited Porter is about it? The girls being able to move around and get to HIS toys has changed his world. He now always closes his door so the girls can't go in there. Just you wait buddy, just you wait.
2 comments:
I think I've said this a few times, but Amy you are stunning! I love the photo of you and Jeff. What a lovely couple.
Ive been such a blog slacker too!
Anyway, So cool to go out on a date eh :) And you look so good Amy! You can totally see how happy you were.
Post a Comment