Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Fair

I have been a huge blogging slacker lately. So I will be playing a bit of catch up this week. This post is about the North Idaho Fair & Rodeo that happened a few weeks ago. Jeff's work had a booth there so he had to be at it basically the entire time. He got a lot of good patients from it, but I didn't have a husband for about 5 days. Bedtime was a pain without any help. On the plus side, since Jeff was a vendor there I got in for free a few times and we even got free parking. So of course I took advantage of that!


What boy doesn't love big trucks?



He's actually neighing in this pic.



Concentrating...



You better watch out kid, The Ports is coming.



He couldn't have been happier.



Wait, maybe he could.



Can't you tell that I was all about the cheap 1 coupon rides? What can I say, I'm frugal.



Finally found my missing husband.

No comments: