Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy strikes again

WARNING: Below is a pretty gross picture of a dead mouse that Happy just killed.

We noticed that she had been making some noise in the laundry room, then she was quiet. I asked Jeff to go check on Happy and sure enough, there's another mouse. I have got to say, I'm not a dog person, by any means, but I am actually a little appreciative that we have a dog...but once the mice are gone we won't need her anymore...alright Jeff, I'm just kidding. Anyway, we used to make fun of her hunting skills when she would see a bird or cat outside, but we can't do that anymore. And we also noticed that there is a ton of mouse droppings under the dishwasher and even more than before behind and under the washer and dryer - absolutely disgusting. At least these mice are sticking to the laundry room area and under the dishwasher. Hopefully Happy will knock off all of the mice then we will be pleasantly mice free...until another dang mouse finds it's way under our house and gives birth to another bunch of mice.


3 comments:

Toshia said...

Okay, that is just nasty! You are a brave woman, I would be out of there so fast! Last summer at trek I was sleeping in a cabin at base camp, all night long I could hear the mice running back and forth and then one ran over me. Let's just say I slept in the car the rest of the week (and I was almost 7 months pregnant!)

Gordita said...

Thank goodness for the Happy hunter. What would you do without her?

Linds said...

That is FREAK NASTY!! Oh gross!