Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank You!!

I would just like to say a big 'ol thank you to everyone for your support during this past week. We have greatly appreciated all of your comments and kind words, prayers, and everything you have done for us or given us. Hearing everyone else's experiences and inspirational thoughts have definitely helped us out through this difficult time. We love all of you and hope that in the future we may be able to return the favor by helping you or supporting you in any way that we can.

5 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

Amy, We love you.

Kevin Phair said...

How do you like your new boss? She's really good, but can be demanding at times. Sometimes I think it's because of our owner and not her real desire.
-Kevin

Linds said...

Your welcome. I hope things start looking up for you. Wish I could do more than just write a little comment on your blog. Miss you!

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

Well, I don't think we have been much help during this whole business but I love you guys all the same. Does that count? =) Hope to talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh Am... I am so sorry that you have had such a horrific time of late. Just remember that ".. this too shall pass"... and " what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"... I haven't seen you in forever but I still love you!