Friday, February 13, 2009

8 is a wonderful number

I got tagged to do this a few times, plus I think that in the past I was tagged to do some other things, but when I first read about a tag I never have time at that moment to do it, and then I totally forget. But I'm trying to be better about that, so here we go:

8 Favorite Shows
1. House
2. Lost
3. Chuck
4. Fringe
5. The Biggest Loser
6. Burn Notice
7. Psych
8. Lie to Me
What's sad is that I had more I could put on the list - I apparently watch too much TV!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Did some taebo then rode our stationary bike
2. Went Visiting Teaching
3. Picked up a few things at the grocery store
4. Made my own granola in the crockpot - yummy!
5. Made bread - once again yummy!
6. Worked - what I did for work could be it's own list of things, but I won't go there - my new property manager is requiring more from me and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
7. Paid bills and updated our finances (we got our tax refund back - love it!)
8. Finished the laundry
9. Made dinner - tofu stir fry with quinoa and lots of veggies!
10. Had Jeff take Porter out after dinner so that I could finish cleaning the kitchen and get other stuff done.
11. Chilled and caught up on some shows with my hubby.
Sorry it's more than 8 - things kept coming to mind.

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Jeff finishing school
2. Not having to work anymore!!!!
3. Knowing where we will end up
4. Having my own house without an apartment complex attached to it that I have to manage!
5. Having more kids!!
6. Seeing my family - it doesn't happen often enough!
7. Being in tip top shape
8. Sunny and warm weather

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Melting Pot
2. Benihanas
3. Jerusalem Cafe
4. The Kettle
5. This tofu burger place in Laguna Beach
6. Panda Express
7. Authentic Mexican places in Southern California
8. Cheesecake Factory

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Having an endless amount of money
2. Having all of my family live in at least the same state
3. A new house, on a great street in a great neighborhood
4. Having a perfect beach body
5. For Jeff to have a successful practice
6. To retire early and travel the world
7. Patience
8. To have a cleaning service clean my house once a month - mainly for the deep cleaning.

I tag whoever hasn't done this already and feels like doing it.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I LOVE Bennihannas! Its one of my fave's for sure! And dont feel bad, I think I could list more than 8 tv shows too! lol

Dani said...

I could relate to so many of the items on your list!

Thank you for your nice message on my blog. I, unfortunately, do not stay cool most of the time. I just manage to trick people into thinking I do. :)