Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How to eat an orange

Yesterday we went to visit an upper cervical doc outside of Seattle because I was in desperate need of an adjustment - there's no one in Portland who can really do upper cervical adjustments and it's not taught at the school. So I worked in the morning instead of the afternoon and Jeff just had some meetings at school in the morning, so right after lunch we headed on up.

After the adjustment we took the doc out to dinner (the doc adjusts chiro students and families for free - yay!) to Mongolian Grill. For dessert they brought out fortune cookies of course, but they also brought out oranges. I had gone to the restroom because we had a long drive ahead of us, and when I got back Jeff told me to watch Porter eat the orange. Let me preface by saying that at home we normally have little clementines instead of oranges (LOVE them) and I always peel the whole thing then give Porter the little slices. So I guess I'm not surprised by how he was eating these orange slices:

Click on the pic and you can better see how he ate it. He just bit into the orange and ate the whole thing, peel and all :)

6 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

Too funny. What a silly little man. By the way, I tagged you. :-) play along if you like.

Jeff and Amy said...

That's gross Porter. Amy, how could you let your only son eat that? Jeff~

Dani said...

That's hilarious! I did that with cantaloupe the first time I ate it and it ruined it for life for me!

Jenni said...

That's awesome! I would like to see him do it with a lemon.

Linds said...

I can't beleive he ate the whole thing anyway. What a silly boy.

Clinton and Danielle said...

Ugh!