Sunday, February 15, 2009

Porter is 2!!

That's right, my baby turned 2 today. I guess I can't really call him my baby anymore. He has grown up so quickly. We were cleaning out the garage a few weeks ago and I came across some of Porter's baby clothes and was amazed that he used to fit into them. Boy what a difference two years can make. I can't even imagine life without him. I love him so much. He always puts a smile on my face. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has trusted me enough to raise one of his precious children. Porter is such a sweet, loving, friendly, funny, polite, intelligent and caring boy. Both Jeff and I get so excited in the morning or after his nap to go and get him up because we can't wait to see him. So today, being Porter's birthday, was all about him. Most of our day of festivities is laid out below in pictures. Oh yeah, and we ingeniously decided to chop his hair last night - didn't really turn out how we had hoped. Not the smartest idea to do it the day before his birthday when lots of pictures would be taken. But what can you do. So, excuse the "white trash" haircut, as Jeff likes to call it.













12 comments:

Nicole W. said...

Happy Birthday Cutie pie!! you are a sweet sweet boy!!
xo
Love The Wagners

Linds said...

So cute! I can't believe he's two! Looks like he had a great b-day. And I think he hair looks cute.

Toshia said...

Happy birthday Porter!! I can vaguely remember holding him as a newborn--still as cute as can be:)

Joshua and Joy said...

Happy Birthday Porter! I think he's so adorable when he says "Happy Birthday" and puts up both hands for "2"

Clinton and Danielle said...

Happy Birthday, Porter!! My favorite pic is the last one for sure!! Yipee for birthdays!

Alyssa Phair said...

Happy Birthday Porter! That is really exciting and crazy how time flies! Fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Porter! He really is such a sweet boy :) Love that last pic. And I actualy can remember holding him as a newborn, crazy eh! I love looking at newborn diapers, hehe, I can't believe they would fit in those!
Great pics, yummy cake!

February 17, 2009 9:22 AM

The Fullmers Four said...

So cute, I can't believe how big he is.

Hayley Hatch said...

Happy Birthday Porter! What a big boy!!!

Matthias and Jenn said...

Looks like so much fun! I am so bummed that we had to miss it. Aphia got really sick that night, have you read my post? Anyway, I even gave you such a hard time about not wanting a party and then you do one and I couldn't even be there!!!! man I will always wonder what could have been ;)

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

So fun! I am sad that we missed the festivities but I love the pics. I love the ones with the balloon.