Friday, February 6, 2009

Catching up

Ok, so I know it has been almost three weeks since I last blogged, but what can I say, I kept getting distracted with other stuff, or I was lazy, whatever you want to call it. And I know it is February already, but I haven't yet posted pics from our trip to California for Christmas, so now I'm finally getting around to it - better late than never, eh? I'm not going to post pics from everything because I want to keep this somewhat simple - I'm mostly posting the cute ones.


Porter got a toy electric saw and some goggles, but when Jeff was taking it out of the package he cut the strap for the goggles, but he fixed it by just tying what was left of the strap to the other side of the goggles - thus you see that Porter's face is being smashed since the strap was too short.


Here's the marks on his face to show you how tight the goggles were.


Fireman in training.


Our daughter, Portia.


We took some pretty cute pics with all the grandkids on Jeff's side - they aren't all together much so we had to document it.




Sisters.


They are only two weeks apart in age.


Now you can see which kid goes to which brother.


You've got to admit, they have got some pretty sexy jeans in that family.


They had to be sexy in order to nab our hotness for their wives.


We spent a few days in San Diego with my sister and her family - this is her son Zenden and he is only 7 weeks younger than Porter. I love how Porter has cousins so close in age on both sides - makes family reunions a little more fun.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Thanks for the catch up. Jeff and his brothers sure look a lot alike! I love the super tight goggles on Porter. Good times!

Linds said...

Love the cousins pictures. I love it when my kids get to play with their cousins. Cousins are the best, they are automatic friends.