I like to keep things simple. But I still want to do special things on days like Valentine's Day. So here you go:

This is the first outfit that I actually bought for the girls. It just so happens that it goes well for V-Day so today was the first day that they wore them. Freakin cute, if you ask me. I am so lovin shopping for twin girls.

Porter's V-Day card and chocolate. Like I said, it's simple, but boy did he love it.

Jeff's gift to me. Totally perfect. Red's my favorite color, as you all know I'm Wonder Woman :), grippy socks rock, and I oddly enough like skulls.

My gift to Jeff. I got a box of See's candy filled with his favorite chocolate, he's not a fan of regular cards so I made one personalized with the kids on it (as you can tell, I'm not the photographer in the family, but it's the thought that counts), then I made a collage of the awesome pics of the girls that Jeff has taken.

Up close view. Don't pay attention to the specs of dust that were on the card when it was scanned in.

I may be a tad biased, but these are some dang cute girls!
2 comments:
wow those are awesome cards. I love it. I made cards with my cricut. I think homemade cards are the best. Miss you guys! The kids are getting big!
SOOO Stinkin cute. I can't believe how big the girls look. I'm totally missing the whole newborn baby stage. They are adorable. We can't I have a million dollars and travel to see all our nieces and nephews when we want????
Very cute cards you put togther, I love them.
Post a Comment