Saturday, February 6, 2010

Poop, crowds and theme song, oh my

The other day I had just finished changing both of the girls' diapers and had left the room to go wash my hands, when I hear a huge poop explosion. As I walk in I say "Alright, who did it?" and there's Scarlet with the biggest guilt smile on her face. Wish I got a picture of it. Little stinker.



Remind me never to go to Wal-mart on my own with all three kids on a Saturday. Wal-mart is the main store right around here and no one has anything better to do on a Saturday...apparently neither do I. And when people see that I have twin babies they all have to comment or chit chat about it, especially those who are twins or have had twins. I appreciate the kindness and I would probably do the same thing if I saw it, but I have three kids under the age of 3 with me and have a lot to get so I'm in a hurry.



When I got in the car today Private Idaho by the B-52's was playing. Very appropriate. I still can't believe that I now live in Idaho. So I've decided this is my new theme song. But if you pay attention to the lyrics they're kinda weird, but hey, that's the B-52's for ya.

2 comments:

Linds said...

What part of Idaho do you live in? I guess what I'm asking is what semi-big city do you live closest to?

Jessie said...

You are so brave and awesome for going to walmart by yourself!