Monday, June 6, 2011

Random pic post

A few weeks back our computer had crapped out (I was dying without it!) so I wasn't able to access any pictures for a little while until it was fixed. Actually, it wasn't the computer itself (we have a MacBook and LOVE it), it was the hard drive that we had purchased separately that wasn't an Apple product and installed ourselves a few years back that crapped out. We love Macs and will always have one :) Anyway, here are a few pics from that time:

Starting a new hair clip trend.


Porter wanted in on the action. We couldn't do it on Scarlet because her hair is so sparse and thin and I didn't want to chance pulling any hair out. Simone definitely got the more luscious locks.


Enjoying spring and having a backyard.


The girls and the slide covered with a thin layer of chalk.

Giving her babies lovies.


Scarlet was so proud of herself when she got into this. This was the old stroller we used when the girls were little and could snap their carseats onto it. Along with a ton of other stuff, we need to sell this sucker before we move. So much to do and just over 3 weeks until we move!

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

So funny! I completely know what you mean about naps & church. Our church is 1-4 so Addy has no nap on Sunday afternoons since getting her down would mean a really late bedtime. Not fun! We both have Sunday callings so it is a fun balancing act with her and Carter still naps too. Such cute pics of the kiddos. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up!

Katz said...

I was just telling Todd that we need one of those double snap n' go strollers. Too bad we don't live closer.