Her teeth.
This is poor Scarlet's arm (not the best picture but you get the point) where Simone bit her yesterday and then on the other side of her arm is where Simone bit her today. Scarlet's arm looks like she was attacked by hungry zombies. And Simone bit Porter on the stomach recently too. Porter never bit so this is new territory for me. The thing with Simone is that she can get upset pretty quick and she lashes out. And poor little Scarlet is going to unfortunately get the brunt of Simone's anger. Joys of being twins. I really need to get Simone out of this biting habit real quick, for Scarlet's sake. Any tips??

3 comments:
No tips from me as I would have no idea what to do either. But, that bite mark bears an uncanny resemblance to Bella's bite scar in the Twilight movie.
That's a tough age, because you can't really reason with them, and explain that we should let out our anger in a different way. They don't get it. Maybe find a soft toy around the house and let that be the "bite" toy. Tell her we don't bite people, but when you feel upset, let's find "chewy". She will grow out of it, it will only last a little while (as long as you nip it in the butt every time she does it). Good luck. Hopefully there are some other ideas out there if this doesn't work. Good luck with the move.
If she was older I would say use a little bit of hot sauce (that was my mom's go to when my brother started biting and it took care of it!) But really, what I've heard works best is if you (mom, not siblings!) bite back. Sometimes they bite not realizing how much it hurts. Sounds cruel, but it only took once with Jonathan and I barely bit him. Good luck!
Post a Comment