Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time together

I LOVE it when Jeff is off of work, whether it be at the end of the day, the weekend, or a holiday. I love it because for one I love that sexy guy, two, there's another adult around that I can talk to, and three it also means I get a break/buffer/help with the kids. It changes things up for the kids and keeps things exciting. They're not just stuck with boring old mom again. And since we're all together we love to go out and do fun things, as long as the stupid weather is cooperating (seriously, this Spring needs to step it up a little more). And since last Monday was Memorial Day Jeff had the day off so we had a fun day together. We of course ran some errands because with three little kids it's just easier to have two adults around. But we actually had 2, yes count them, 2 picnics. We had our first picnic at this sweet park in Spokane for lunch then for dinner we went to Hauser Lake and there's this pretty nice play/picnic area that barely ever has people there. The Hauser Lake park is where we took these pics of our fun havin.
The three little stinkers, ha ha, I mean the three musketeers.


Scarlet's smile-o-cheese.


Simone's crazy person impression.


And Porter's over the top excitement.


Actually, I think Ports was just glad to be down from this thing. He's not much of a risk taker (which makes me happy - hopefully not many broken bones, etc. in our future) yet Jeff loves to get a good laugh and put Porter is these fun situations. Hey, it builds character, right?

1 comment:

Missy said...

Character??? or Resentment towards his father??? hehe