They both wanted some mama snuggle time but don't want the other one there and since they are already in such fantastic moods they just won't calm down. I know I know, I'm smiling in these pics while my poor little girls are having break downs, but sometimes when things are all out of control and crazy you can't help but just laugh. And these are by no means great pictures because the subjects were a little less than cooperative. Messed up schedules are doubly fun when you're dealing with twins.






Ok, I have to admit something. Since Jeff's and my callings don't involve us actually having to do something on Sundays, sometimes we will just go home after Sacrament meeting so that the kids can have a proper lunch and go down for their naps at normal times. Thus the rest of our Sundays can be enjoyable family time. Last Sunday was one of those Sundays, and today, since Jeff had to be somewhere during church and I had the kids all by my lonesome at church I left after Sacrament meeting again today. I know, I'm a total slacker. But since it was just me, my sanity was at stake. It wouldn't be so bad if the girls would just go to nursery without me so I can actually pay attention to the rest of my meetings, but they aren't quite ready for that. Trust me, we are definitely working on that. So now the kids are all enjoying their naps and I am enjoying some much needed quiet time and when Jeff gets home later the rest of the day will be calm and happy.

1 comment:
Oh my, I totally understand this. Only I get to deal with the nursery/nap time portion of Sunday. We also have the 11am slot and our nursery usually has at least 4 kids (out of 16-20) that are so tired they don't know what to do with themselves.
Post a Comment