What a wonderful day today is! Today we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior. It leads me to contemplate upon what the true meaning of all of this is. I am so grateful for the sacrifice that He made for me and for everyone. He was ridiculed, tortured and crucified for all of our sins, for my sins, when He himself was sinless. And then he was resurrected - HE LIVES! He suffered so that we may all live again too. It is through Him that I will be able to be with my family for eternity, and it is that that I am truly grateful for. The best that I can do to repay Him for what He has done for me is just to live by His example and be the best person that I can be.
Porter's Easter pic
Porter's Easter pic



3 comments:
Amy, you are an awesome blogger. Why can't vicky be as dedicated? Maybe she doesn't love her baby that much? hmmm.
Cute pics. I especially love the one of the kids! I loved your message too. Thank you!
I just have to say, these are the cutest pictures. I love his first vest! It won't be the last I'm sure. Gavin only wears vest! Porter is such a big boy. We miss you guys so much. I love the new camera equipment! Awesome.
Post a Comment