This past week Jeff has been studying like crazy for his part one boards exams (which are today and tomorrow) and finals (which are next week). Who was the genius who planned for these to be at the exact same time? He is more effective with his studying if he isn't at home, so needless to say he hasn't been around much this week and will continue to not be around through next week. We knew this was going to happen. Originally, before I started working, we had planned on me spending this time at my parents (which I was totally stoked about) so that Jeff would be able to completely focus. But hey, bills need to be paid so I need to work. Anyway, good luck Jeff on all of your tests! I love you and appreciate all of your hard work!
Also right now, since Jeff isn't home anyway to eat dinner, I am doing the Reset from Usana again, so I'm not making any dinners, just the little stuff that Porter needs to eat. I figured now was a good time to do the Reset because while you are on it you're not supposed to work out too much due to your low intake of calories, so since I'm not really able to work out anyway because my knee is still giving me problems the timing just worked out. So, with Jeff not home much, me not really making meals and not much going on at work right now, I've been getting just a tad bored. Now, don't get me wrong, there's always something to be done, but without Jeff around to entertain me and hang out with (along with the mess around the house that comes with Jeff being around - I love you bebe, but you know you're like that) and no need to really cook any food, thus no need to really clean the kitchen or do much grocery shopping, I have more time to actually do MY kinds of things, which is a little foreign to me. It's kind of funny - the things that I NEED to be doing (like prepare things pertaining to my calling - I'm bad, I know) I have been putting off when I actually have had the time to do it. It's like when I was going to school and I had finals coming up that was the time that my house was the cleanest and everything the most organized - I'm just putting off the inevitable by doing endless cleaning. With this extra time I have actually been getting random things done that I have wanted to get done for a long time, like finally get my wedding dress cleaned and preserved...I know, I'm about five years behind. As a side note, when I pulled out the dress I put it on, just for kicks, and was able to fit into it, which, for anyone who has known me since I have gotten married, is a pretty big deal...but more on my weight loss at a later date. Porter and I have also had time to hang out together too, which is always fun. Here's some random recent pics.
Seven Minutes
2 days ago




2 comments:
What a cute little carpenter boy! hehe And you did pick a good time to do the reset, its hard doing something like that while you're working out. ditto on the bored thing! im WAY bored and missing john around! i find myself cleaning way too much too! haha
and congrats on your wedding dress! that IS a big deal! im still working on being able to accomplish that. (i was 115 when i got married, wow, crazy, thats 25 lbs i need to loose... i have a long way to go! lol)
i remember finals and boards...so glad it's over. the crazy thing is that it is over sooner than you think. good job on fitting into your wedding dress. you look awesome!!!
Post a Comment