Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sun...too...bright

At one point this afternoon the sun was really bright outside (I know, rare for Portland in the winter), so the reflection of the window on the floor was very prominent. Porter was coming over to see me, then when he got to the window mark the sun left on the floor he paused, looked at it, then proceeded to go around it to get to me. How cute is that. When I got down on the floor and showed him that it was okay and touched it myself he sat there thinking about it then decided it was okay to crawl over it. Now that is a cute moment if I ever saw one. It is kind of sad that he wasn't familiar with the sun shining, but I do have to say that I am quite fond of the summers in Portland, so they almost make up for the winters...almost. As a side note, I know I keep ragging on the weather in Portland, but you've got to understand that I am from California.

4 comments:

Katie said...

don't you love when your little one discovers something new? has he discovered his shadow? i love new discoveries because it makes me look at things differently.

Linds said...

That is so adorable. Don't you wish you could know what they are thinking. Too cute!!

Toshia said...

How cute! I will totally let you "borrow" that CD, maybe I should just make you a copy... how about that?

Nicole W. said...

so sweet. the things children teach us with their innocense. wonderful!