Each day Porter is using different sounds more and more, and we are going to call them actual words even though they might not sound like it. The funnest new word that he just said tonight while I was giving him a bath was "uh oh". He had dropped one of his bath toys and I said "uh oh", then he repeated it but the way he said it was way cuter then how I did. So I said it again to test if it was him really repeating me, and sure enough he said it again. So of course I call Jeff in and we do it again. Man this kid is cute. We have got to get it on videotape. Another thing we swear Porter is saying is dog. He has been kind of saying it for a week or so already but now we are sure he's saying dog. He will look at Happy and say "gog". Then we say dog and he says "gog" again. We are working on getting him to make the "d" sound, but it's no rush - he is so dang cute when he says "gog". Porter has been saying dada for the longest time now - everything is dada. He'll wave his right hand at anything and say dadadada. But now he does know that Jeff is really dada. Of course whenever he says dada I automatically say mama because, dang it, I gave birth to him and I want him to call me mama, not dada!! I know that dada is easier to say, blah, blah, blah. But he has been getting the hang of saying mama more now, of course it is after much prompting, but I'll take it. As a side note, here's a pic I took of him and he was mid blink which I think makes it freakin adorable!
4 comments:
totally cute! I cannot believe he is old enough to be talking already. It seems like just the other day he was a wee little one ;) And congrats on the molars, I am sure you guys are having fun with the teething!
he is freakin aodrable! and i love when they say "Uh Oh"
Hooray for blogs! I didn't know you had a blog. I guess I know now. If you want to check mine out, it's www.jllowoolsey.blogspot.com
I tagged you. You're supposed to blog 6 random things about yourself. And also, that little Porter is super cute!
Post a Comment