Jeff got this video of Porter today actually saying some words on command. He has been saying these words for awhile now, but he doesn't always say them when you ask. And while I was feeding him lunch I asked him if he wanted any more and I swear he actually said no. Then I asked if he was all done and he said yes. Today was probably a talking fluke, but it's still pretty cool anyway. Here's the video:
Seven Minutes
2 days ago

2 comments:
I think this kid has psychic! He started going towards the phone before it started to ring. Then it surprised him when it actually did ring. SMART waby!!!!!
Sucks you didn't get him to say "mama" before he lost focus! Porter is such a cutie pie, I cannot believe that he is getting so big! (P.S. I have dibs on him for a husband if this baby is a girl ;)
Post a Comment