Yesterday we bought this bike trailer/jogger stroller at Costco so we wanted to try it out today. Jeff's bike is being fixed so we just went for a walk (no running yet, still working on getting my knee better). The weather wasn't too bad, just a little cold and a tiny bit wet at times, but that's just Portland. As soon as we left the house it started to sprinkle, but thank goodness the stroller had a plastic rain cover. Jeff and I had hoods too so we were fine, and Happy is good to go with anything. Well, as we were walking it started to rain a little harder (by the way, right now as I am writing this the sun is shining nice and bright, go figure). We ended up at a little park and threw the frisbee for Happy a little bit to get some of her energy out. As we were finishing up at the park it started to hail...that's right, hail in spring. Because of the hail I thought that it would be a good time to start heading back. Jeff said "It only ever hails for a few minutes so we should be fine,"...famous last words. We kept walking, and it kept hailing. Happy was running all around trying to get out of the hail - it was pretty funny. We were heading home and there was a brief pause in the hail and of course Jeff said "See, I told you it would be fine." Then it started to hail again. It hailed the rest of the way home. This has definitely been an interesting winter, and now spring. It makes me miss the good 'ol California weather.
Seven Minutes
2 days ago

3 comments:
I know eh! What was that Hail all about!? I was picking up garbage when it started. haha
Don't ya just love Oregon? Not so much! What's with all this cold weather. I need sun!!!
How about the snow? I have lived her emy whole life and never seen that happen during spring break :)
Post a Comment