This past week Jeff had finals, thus finishing his 6th quarter at WSCC. Let me just tell you, Jeff's life has been stressful for the past two weeks. But he passed all of his classes! That is all that I ask. I am dang proud of you bebe! Now he just has to wait until the end of April to get his scores from national boards that he took last weekend. Kind of far away, but at least it is all done. Now I have his full attention for the next two weeks until he starts school again, and I already have a little "to do" list made up for him :). Just 1 1/2 more years and then school is done, yay!! While Jeff was doing his school thing me and Porter were doing our thing. I worked...very exciting. Porter was able to play with his friend Sophia a few times. One of the days Sophia had come over while Porter was napping so when it was time to wake him up I walked in with Sophia and both of them had the biggest grins on their faces. It was way cute. They couldn't wait to play together. I'm hoping that the more that Porter is around kids who walk that he will maybe get interested in walking. He walks fine when he is pushing his car or his little table, but when I hold his hands and try to have him walk he just lifts up his legs. He couldn't care less about walking yet. I guess I should be glad because then I will have to chase him around more, but sometimes it would be easier if he could walk so that when we go someplace where I don't want him crawling all over the floor because it's all nasty I wouldn't have to keep holding him the whole time. That boy may not weigh much but he sure can get heavy after awhile. Anyways, here's some pictures of the kids.




This is a fun little video - enjoy!
2 comments:
Gross!! Ha ha! Don't you just love it when your kids do that. Snot, yuck!
haha Amy, "to do" list! thats funny i dis the same thing. those pics are soooo cute of our little babies :) Porter will be walking in no time!
Post a Comment