Saturday, March 1, 2008

Teeth, teeth and more teeth

Two days ago while I was brushing Porter's teeth I noticed his first molar - it was on his upper left - and I thought "Now that explains a lot". Recently he has been a LOT more fussy and I thought it was a little early for molars so I brushed it off as a growth spurt or him entering his "terrible twos" a little early. Either way, he wasn't the wonderfully sweet and well manored little boy that he once was. Now he was still my cute and wonderful little boy, but he had massive toddler curiosity which caused him to only listen to his wants, and he wanted everything right now, which caused him to be impatient and fussy. I know that since he is entering his toddler years it is going to be more difficult whether he's teething or not. So I read "On Becoming Toddlerwise" to get some tips on how to manage my new little toddler. It actually gives a lot of good tips, and what I've worked on so far has been working. Right now I am trying to work on getting Porter to stay focused on something for an extended amount of time. Anyway, I know that it will be a long, hard task of teaching Porter everything a toddler needs to know, but I am up to the challenge. He is such a sweet and loving boy, he just needs guidance and discipline.

Back to teeth - so it was a few days ago that I noticed his first molar, but then yesterday I saw two more. This boy just has teeth popping up everywhere! He is growing so quickly!

2 comments:

Nicole W. said...

That was Like Megan..one day just found a molar in her mouth and I was like "what the heck???" so funny!
glad he's doing okay with them all. You're sucha good mom!! I like your post about the toddlerwise too:) he'll grow up to be such a good boy witha mom like you to guide him:)
xo

Holly Lujan said...

So, I didn't even know you had a blog!! Can I just say I absolutely LOVE your family picture. Amazing! Check out our blog: lifewiththelujans.blogspot.com