I am love, love, lovin having Jeff home for spring break. It's nice having him around. First of all, since he's home I don't have to go to the gym so dang early to make sure that I am home by 7:15am at the latest in order for Jeff to make it to school on time - I love my sleep. And Jeff is able to help out with any little errands for me, like grocery shopping - with work and Porter's naps it's hard to get all of my errands done sometimes. Also, work has been getting busier so Jeff is able to help out with Porter and take care of Happy when I have someone in my office or have to do stuff on the property. Porter is also definitely enjoying having Dada around. Well, we had a fun day today (even though I still had to work) - nothing spectacular happened, it was just fun hanging out.

Porter was playing and the sun was shining behind him which we thought looked pretty cool - the picture doesn't do it justice.

After dinner we had some time to kill before Porter had to go to bed so we went to this little beach area off of the Columbia River by the airport. It was a way nice sunset.

The whole fam damily

Porter just "hangin" out...ha ha, I'm so funny

It was way cold so I made sure that I was holding Porter - he's my own little heat blanket.

Smokin view of the sunset

This is the extent of Porter's walking - he still has no interest in walking on his own.

Another smokin view

When we got home we gave Porter a haircut

Jeff also gave Happy a haircut earlier today.

Jeff also cut his own hair today. I'm feeling a little left out of the whole haircutting day...the day's not over yet, there's still time...
4 comments:
Wow, those pictures are really pretty. That looked like fun. We will have to go do that some time.
Sounds like you are having a nice spring break. P.S. you are flipping crazy if you go to the gym that early! You would never catch me out and about that early :) More power to ya! (Guess that is why you look so hot, and me, well not so much ;)
i haven't been able to read your blog because of moving and now i'm in utah, but i loved all your newest posts. and enjoy the time with jeff while you have it...once he starts the OPC it all goes downhill from there. no more vacations. btw, you look really good. how do you motivate yourself to work out so early?
I just found you guys from who knows who's blog!! It's been so fun to catch up on you guys!! What a cute family :)
Mandy
Post a Comment