Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally New Family Pictures

We have tried multiple times this year, to no avail, to get a good family picture, but I think that we finally got one. Since Jeff has the equipment and know how to take good pictures himself we kept trying to have him take our pics, which proved to be rather difficult since he was actually in the picture. And we didn't want to pay to have someone do it because Jeff can set the settings on the camera himself and do all of the editing himself too (which takes the longest anyway), so all we really needed was someone to just focus on us and snap the picture. Finally, when we went to Utah for Thanksgiving, we were able to convince my dad to take our pics. So here they are:


Actually, this was Jeff's last attempt at taking the picture himself using the tripod and remote, but I wasn't a fan of how we looked - he just really loves the background so he wanted me to include this. Note: we had to trespass slightly to get this shot, but don't tell anyone.


Jeff absolutely insisted that I post this one.


I took this picture - aren't I awesome :)


Love, love, love this one!




If Porter looked a little happier this one would have looked good.


Jeff's favorite picture (I can only guess why) - once again he insisted I post this one. Love the red socks?


I feel that I look a little weird here, but other than that I like it.


He's actually trying to get away from me...I have a good death grip.


Loooooove it!


My absolute favorite!! Look at Ports - he kinda looks like a studly model, or so I think.


Now, you have got to admit, that is one handsome man.


This was probably our best basic family picture.


And this is my cute little dad! How can you not just love this guy?!

8 comments:

MotherBeck said...

I think the one where you think you look weird is beautiful!

The Hill Family said...

Wow! Those backgrounds are amazing! And the subjects...well, they are just HOT! Amy, you are such a sexy thang! Nice looking family you have there!!

Jessie said...

I think they all turned out great! They are all so unique eh! (eh? lol)
I liked the ones where you are posing, I'm always too shy to do that stuff haha, Porter really looked like he knew what was going on, he pretty much posed for each one! What a beautiful fam you guys got goin on!

ProudPapa said...

I guess I should have made more effort to get Porter smiling. Well, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself, Jeff. I don't recognize the guy Amy is hugging in the last picture. What an old fossel.

Nicole W. said...

Those are GREAT!!! I LOVE the last family one...where you're on the yellow leaves! My FAV!!!
You guys are beautiful! and you should be proud of how hard you've all worked to look so damn good!;) haha
Love ya!
xo

Linds said...

I have to say that the one in the yellow leaves if my fav too. It's beautiful. They all look great.

Dani said...

Gorgeous pics! You are one good looking family. And I do love that one in the yellow leaves as well.

In answer to your question, we didn't have to get anything for our residents, but we have the funding. Some people are serving hot chocolate out of their office or delivering cookies.

I am also delivering those ciders to the ladies I visit teach- just an idea!

Katie said...

oh my gosh! they turned out awesome! you look beautiful! and so does the rest of your family ;)