Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Recent cuteness

We have successfully recovered from whatever it was that massively hit us...actually, Porter never got it (thank goodness because it sucked beyond belief and I can't imagine watching him go through it). So I would like to reflect on some recent cuteness from Ports that was captured on camera. Now, I am fully aware that I talk about Porter probably way more than anyone wants to hear, but he is my only child and I am with him all day, every day, so, by default, he is a huge part of my life...and he is absolutely adorable, but I may be just a tad biased.


Porter loves watching home videos of himself (let's be honest, who doesn't) so Jeff put a lot of our videos on his ipod touch to show Porter when we are out and about - mostly it was for the plane ride at Thanksgiving, and maybe perhaps for church, but I didn't say that - come on you've got to admit that church is sometimes pretty long for a toddler. Anyway, we just got some headphones in hopes that they could fit in his ear (which they really don't, but close enough) and he just looks like such a big kid sitting here looking at the videos.


The other day I had a bunch of stuff to do at home so Jeff took Porter to the store to pick up some stuff. When they got home Porter came through the door holding out these flowers (which he picked out himself) running towards me yelling "Mama, mama!" It was a classic moment.


As a side note, right now I heard Porter playing in the kitchen and it sounded like pots and pans, so I turned around and he had a cabinet open that had a child lock on it - uh oh, if he is able to get into child locked cabinets then we are in for some fun. He can already open doors and lock the dead bolt. The fun begins.

5 comments:

Linds said...

He is absolutely adorable. You guys sure do make cute kids.

Gordita said...

I love how excited Ports was with the flowers! Such a sweetheart.

And by the way, church can sometimes be long for anyone.

Nicole W. said...

oh my gosh! the flower story is adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Jessie said...

Wow, Porter looks like he's 7 or 8 in that flower pic!! haha That is so cute :) Thats a good idea, I need to find some small head phones!

Katie said...

now that is cute!! seriously he's so cute i want one just like him. lucy's still not betrothed to anyone. anyway, such a big boy now.