Porter's been in this stage where he says bye bye to everything. He says bye bye to the house as we pull away, to the cars that pass by, and to Jesus in the picture. But what was way cute was today when we went to the store he had his sippy of milk with him but I said he needed to leave it in the car. So as we closed the car door to go into the store he turned to the car and said "Bye nilp" while waving, then turned and started heading for the store. It's like he was saying "Ah nilp, my dear friend...I will miss you while I am away." In case you didn't catch it, his milk sounds like nilp - so cute.
Seven Minutes
2 days ago


6 comments:
Porter is so dang stinkin cute! He has almost lost all his baby look :( They grow so fast...
Could he be any cuter? Love it!!
That's so sweet!
Ya, I've heard him say Bye Bye to things, its so cute!! Sophia likes looking at your blog when it has pics too! Last night I showed her your blog to see if she wold say anything and she pointed and said "Portuuuurr!" So cute! She only knows his name and Reese's name :)
he is so cute!!!
Adorable!! Such a big boy...still in his growth spurt? Looks like he is feeling much better too! yea!!
Post a Comment