I knew it was you! On Nicole's blog she said there were 3 of you in the pic that were pregnant and I just knew it! Congrats!! Pefect timing eh :) Porter will be such a good big brother!
Yay! I'll let you know what to expect juggling work and TWO kids sometime in the next couple of weeks! So how far along are you?? (I had the same idea as the last person re: Nicole's blog)
10 comments:
Congratulations!!! I must admit I was suspicious that this announcement would be coming soon:) I am so excited for you guys!
I knew it was you! On Nicole's blog she said there were 3 of you in the pic that were pregnant and I just knew it! Congrats!! Pefect timing eh :) Porter will be such a good big brother!
Yay! I'll let you know what to expect juggling work and TWO kids sometime in the next couple of weeks! So how far along are you?? (I had the same idea as the last person re: Nicole's blog)
I knew it!!! I'm so excited for you. I love that that's how you announced it. What a cute idea! Congrats!
Congratulations! I have to admit that I had a hunch it was you that was pregnant, too! How exciting! You, however, need to provide more information!
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations Amy!
CONGRATULATIONS! Now that it's official :)
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Such cute shirts!
Yea!! So happy for you guys! Yes, we need more info! Where did you have your shirts made?
Post a Comment