We didn't get any pics that also included the Fullmers, but they were there for the first evening too.
Sitting on top of the car showing us his awesome scrunched up smile face...and no he didn't climb up there by himself, but if he did that would have been pretty dang awesome.




Growing up in California the beach is definitely a different place there then in Oregon. Here we call it the coast...hm. The Oregon coast is not where you go to really get some sun and play in the water because it's too dang cold, but after living in Oregon for over four years I can now appreciate what the "beach" in Oregon has to offer.







4 comments:
I loved all these pictures. What a cute family you have! And I think you look GREAT! Especially considering you are having two babies!! So fun to think that we will be having our babies around the same time :)
I LOVE those silhouette pictures of you and Porter. Especially the one where he is holding your hand and you are standing sideways. What a great pic of you and your three kids!! Kind of fun to say that there are five of you Jensens! Good luck with your last few months and getting all your 'lasts' in.
those ones of you guys and porter on the dock are so stinkin cute! glad you learned to appreciate the oregon coast cuz it gives me hope that i'll be able to do the same thing before we leave! we'll have to check out that california coast some time to see what a beach really is :)
Oh how I miss the coast. I love it! Those pictures are gorgeous!
Post a Comment