Sunday, September 20, 2009

Utah trip - week 2

At the last minute we had decided that I would stay in Utah for an extra week while Jeff drove home. Since I didn't have a job anymore why not stay longer in Utah to hang out with my fam. My sister Melinda was staying an extra week with her kids too, plus my sister Michelle lives in Utah near my parents so our kids would get more of a chance to hang out. Since Porter doesn't live anywhere near any of his cousins I couldn't pass up on this opportunity. This week was more of a chill week then the previous week, but it was still all about the kids and making sure there was fun stuff to do each day.

My sister Melinda and all our kids spent a day at temple square. My parents were working in the temple so when they were done with their shift they met up with us and we went to lunch and met up with my sister Michelle and her kids.


Lots of fountains around temple square and the kids loved them. Once again, this is Porter's "say cheese" face. I'm hoping he grows out of this phase soon.



Melinda and me :)



At Wheeler Farm the kids got to feed ducks and see lots of other animals.


For some reason these sheep got all excited about us being there and they all started to pee...so we left.


Who doesn't love lining up rocks?


Lots of water play in my parents front yard. Dillon and Claire.


At a museum. Porter was just SO excited to sit on this frog.


Jeremy, Porter and Dillon.


Too adorable!


Had to get in a pic of Melinda, my Dad and me. My Mom had stayed home that day to watch my nephew Jamison.


The talking dinosaur.


There was this place at the museum where the kids could pretend to dig up dinosaur bones.

Other than that we went swimming, did crafts, and just hung out. My sister Michelle still had to work so I realize that I didn't get any pics of her. I was glad that I got to stay that extra week. I'm pretty sure that my parents were glad to have their house back. Can't wait to see all my family again, hopefully soon!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Utah, gotta love it! haha I am actually really really happy on where we are living, in Sugarhouse. I wouldnt choose to live anywhere else in Utah!

Linds said...

So much fun. I think I need to go on another vacation.