He looks so grown up! How are you feeling? Getting excited...those little girls will be here before you know it :) Hey - I wanted to ask you the name of the book you recommended for "sleep training" babies. It wasn't Baby Wise, but another one. I think it was written by 2 women. I remember I really like it and can't find it, and would like to buy it again, but don't know the name :) Do you mind letting me know? You can always reach me on my blog or at hayleybrooke@gmail.com. Thanks!!!
3 comments:
He looks so grown up!
How are you feeling? Getting excited...those little girls will be here before you know it :)
Hey - I wanted to ask you the name of the book you recommended for "sleep training" babies. It wasn't Baby Wise, but another one. I think it was written by 2 women. I remember I really like it and can't find it, and would like to buy it again, but don't know the name :) Do you mind letting me know? You can always reach me on my blog or at hayleybrooke@gmail.com.
Thanks!!!
Ooh, that's kinda creepy. JK! He's adorable.
thank you thank you :)
Post a Comment