So at night before we go to bed Jeff and I will go in and check on the Ports. Most of the time it is at different times. Tonight Jeff went to bed early so when he went in to check on him, Porter wasn't quite asleep yet. Sometimes we just check on Porter, other times we pick him up to snag a quick cuddle (who doesn't love holding a kid when they are sleeping - they hold still and actually cuddle back). This time Jeff picked him up. While he was holding Porter he said, "Goodnight, I love you" to which Porter normally sleepily responds, "I love you Dada." Well, tonight his response to Jeff was, "Put me down for a nap, I need to sleep." The kid knows what he needs and isn't afraid to say it.
4 comments:
haha - that's awesome! awesome that he actually stays asleep for those cuddles and great that he knows what he wants even if it's sleep :)
Porter is one funny little man, don't you just love the things they say and the cute little ways they say it?
LOVE it!! Hilarious!
Porter is so mature! Im serious, what a smart little guy :)
Hey-, so do you guys know where you will be moving too?? Its coming up soon!
Post a Comment